Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Arts - Taught by Rena

Go down 
+4
LisaFiction
lapin-chan
Gozeppelin
Rena
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Arts - Taught by Rena    Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:50 am

Joey walked out of the room and pulled out his lighter and a cigar. "Today is gonna be a looong day."
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Dark Arts - Taught by Rena    Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:51 am

Uses telekinesis to drag Joey back in by the collar of his shirt. "Not so fast. Have you forgotten that we have a lesson? Oh, and put that away before i shove it up your ass."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Dark Arts - Taught by Rena    Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:54 am

Rena holds up her hand. "Amen sista."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mimimousey
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Arts - Taught by Rena    Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:10 am

"God, are you my mom?" Joey replied as he put out the bud and proceeded to his desk.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Dark Arts - Taught by Rena    Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:16 am

"No, and I'm grateful I'm not. Having a son like you would be hell." She says, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Dark Arts - Taught by Rena    Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:18 am

"She may as well be." Rena retorted.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Arts - Taught by Rena    Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:23 am

"You gonna start or what? There's a reason I went out for a smoke break."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Dark Arts - Taught by Rena    Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:23 am

(I seriously don't know what else to teach omg )
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Arts - Taught by Rena    Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:26 am

Joey chewed on his pencil waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Dark Arts - Taught by Rena    Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:28 am

(Gj mimi)

"Just sit the fuck down and shut up."
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Arts - Taught by Rena    Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:31 am

Ignoring Sakku completely, Joey put his feet over his desk and began reading his textbook as quickly as he did in Astrology.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Dark Arts - Taught by Rena    Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:32 am

(LOL thank you anji)

"Free reading lesson. Read your textbooks and shut up." Rena said, sitting down and taking out her laptop.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Arts - Taught by Rena    Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:37 am

"Okay, then I'll be going home and reading there," Joey said as he headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Dark Arts - Taught by Rena    Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:39 am

"No you won't." Rena says, dragging him back to his seat.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Arts - Taught by Rena    Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:43 am

Joey slapped Rena's hand away. 'What the point in staying if you're just gonna give us stuff we can do outside of class? Do you need to supervise my reading or something? Make sure I'm absorbing the material and ready to ask questions? I can do my part without anybody leering over me, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Dark Arts - Taught by Rena    Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:48 am

Rena shoves Joey on the floor and leans down, nearly touching his nose with hers. "You WILL listen to me, or I WILL kill you." She threatens in a whisper. A malicious smile appears on her face shortly after.

Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 F7e72407185d2f02a5b609b7890b845f1250524826_full
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Arts - Taught by Rena    Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:54 am

Joey scowled right at Rena and said "Piss off. Things are trying to kill me every day of my life. You're just another goddamn mongrel like every godforsaken voice in my head. Kill me? You can try. Even if you do, you'll be doing me a favor by shutting up all this goddamn ringing. SO DO YOUR WORST, YOU PISSLICKING WHORE." He then punched her square in the jaw and threw another punch at her gut.

Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Iaza12059871493300
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Dark Arts - Taught by Rena    Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:02 am

Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Higurashi-rena-laugh

Rena staggered back. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN HURT ME? HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA, SORRY KID, BUT STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT HOW 'BAAAAAD' AND 'HORRRRIBLEEE' THE WORLD IS." She screamed between fits of laughter. "Get over yourself." She said, pulling her cleaver out. Rena swiped Joey's arm, causing immediate hemorrhaging.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Arts - Taught by Rena    Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:16 am

Joey replied "You're a fucking retard and I'm a schizo, remember? What the fuck do we know about the world? I just know I hate you so goddamn bad and I wanna go home. Joey used a good arm to send a jolt up Rena's arm to disarm her. Joey picked up the cleaver and said "Tried to use a knife to get rid of my arm because you can't throw a punch yourself? Well I won't give you the satisfaction." Joey raised the cleaver and swung it down and sliced off his right forearm. "WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOO!!!!" he screamed. Joey then used his electricity to form scabs to cover up the wound. "IIIIYAAAAAOOOOO!!!"

Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Severedarm
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Dark Arts - Taught by Rena    Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:23 am

Rena's eyes widened, for a few moments she just stood in silence. Before long, her pupils dilated and her stunned face turned into yet another malicious grin. Deranged, she ran toward him, slashing anywhere she could manage. "... haAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. HAHAHHAHAH!" She shrieked, wanting to kill him then and there.

Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Tumblr_lj3nxdcSrd1qiuqmho1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Arts - Taught by Rena    Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:29 am

Joey then cracked his own smile as if he had found a kindred soul. Somebody who understood how much spite he held in. "I'm gonna enjoy this..."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Dark Arts - Taught by Rena    Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:44 am

Rena lunges forward, plunging the cleaver into his side. "DID I KILL YOU... DID I DO IT? DID I? DID I? DID I?" She continues repeating and stops, beginning to laugh again. Her laugh growing in intensity with each second

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dg9vEMYlj0

^ her laugh

Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Fight%20scene%20stab%20animekida%20wallpaper%20gif
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Arts - Taught by Rena    Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:47 am

Joey coughed up blood, then slowly grabbed Rena's hand and moved it to his cheek, rubbing against it.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Dark Arts - Taught by Rena    Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:55 am

Rena brushed the hair out of her eyes with her other hand and looked away.
Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Tumblr_mlp01j68FR1snfcreo1_500
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Dark Arts - Taught by Rena    Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:58 am

Joey's mouth gaped and then he chomped down through two of Rena's right fingers.

Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Severed_fingers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Arts - Taught by Rena    Dark Arts - Taught by Rena  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dark Arts - Taught by Rena
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next