Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei Empty
PostSubject: Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei   Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:51 am

Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei 9vopNZZ

Hello everyone.
Welcome to my Magical Sports&P.E class.
I assume you all already know what this class is, and is about.
We're going to tackle your weaknesses physically and improve your strengths!

I recommend this course for everyone, even teachers. We all know how important physical health is nowadays. Though this IS magic sport so there will be some practical sessions that I will help you use your magic fairly in sport.

{ Rules
- Do not use magic unless instructed otherwise.
- Rude behaviour will not be tolerated, punishments such as running laps around the field will apply.
- Listen to me when I'm talking or giving out instructions, you'll need it.
- Please bring a change of suitable clothes for this class, you don't wanna be running in heels or a suit.

My classes are once a week and they there are two things to remember.
Week A: Normal physical lessons, no magic.
Week B: Practical magic sessions.

Here is a basic outline of what we will be doing.
- Fitness and health measurements - [Non-magic]
- Generating magic. [Magic]
- Manipulating and controlling magic. [Magic]
- Gymnastics. [Non-magic]
- Magic/Skill Assessment. [Magic.]

Once we have completed these lessons, I will allow more free sessions and games/matches. Though if you do not follow my instructions and not look at me as a teacher, the whole class will be running laps.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei   Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:54 am

"Yeesh. Go play sports, they say. Join the team they say. It'll be fun, they say! Maybe I'd be more inclined to believe all of it if I wasn't threatened with detention for "disturbing the peace." I have done no such thing. I am the very image of obscurity!" Joey said to himself grudgingly as he walked into the gym wearing his trademark high-heeled cowboy boots over the pant legs of his uniform.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei   Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:02 am

Vei paced to the gym with her clipboard, looking through it. Today was Week A, so measurements. It was her first day of teaching so she was a bit nervous, most of the students here know her as a student and there's even one student who's older than her. By the time she entered the gym, she notices Joey muttering to himself. She eyed his clothing.
"Can you run in that?"
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei   Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:45 am

Joey paused for a moment. "Ask your mom. Just kidding. I dunno, actually. Guess we'll see," Joey responded as he was outfitting himself with what looked liked metallic finger gloves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei   Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:54 am

"Alright, make sure to bring runners next time." She advised, brushing off his joke. Vei turned left, pulling out a ring full of keys. "Help me set up the equipment, will ya?" She said sarcastically. Obviously she was playfully demanding him to help her out. She unlocked the door which led to a room full of equipment ranging from weights to tennis balls.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei   Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:01 am

Since Joey more or less had the build of a grown man, setting up the gym equipment wasn't much of a problem. after he finished, he posed while pointing his left middle and index fingers in front of him. "Oi, Vei. Can you come here for a sec? I'm done."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei   Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:05 am

Vei had just finished setting up the height measurement tool and placing the scale in place. She turned to Joey curiously, approached him but hesitated when seeing his pose. "What is it? Is something broken?" She asked, trying to look for anything that looked wrong.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei   Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:09 am

"No, never mind. It's nothing, Joey replied while pointing into Vei's face Michael Jackson style. "Bang, AO!~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei   Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:15 am

Before Vei could reply, she was surprised with his impression of Michael Jackson, she hadn't heard of him since forever. Though the way he did it made her chuckle. "Alright, enough, let's measure you first since no one else is here." She looked around. Oh they were gonna get it. "Let's get started with your weight and height ..unless you're insecure about that?"
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei   Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:19 am

Joey complied and measured 6-even and 181 lb. Without the heels, ofc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei   Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:25 am

Vei wrote a few things down on her clipboard before turning back to him. "Good, you're pretty fit for your height." She encouraged, wearing her usual grin. "You know what the beep test is?" She asked, grin widening.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei   Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:29 am

"Oh that thing where you run back and forth. Yeah. When should I start?" Joey said while pointing his right index finger in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei   Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:42 am

She laughed light-heartedly. "Go stretch, we'll start in 10." She instructed before turning to walk away, looking for the CD of the beep test.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei   Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:58 am

"Alrighty then, bang!" Joey said as Vei turned her attention to the stereo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei   Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:10 am

Once she had it all set up, she sat on a chair, nearby the stereo. "Alright, all set." She instructed with a loud voice. "Get to one end of the gym and we'll start, good luck." She spoke with a clear voice. Though afterwards she yawned and rubbed her eye. Vei waited until Joey got to one of the side walls before pressing the play button. "The beep test will start in," a voice echoed through out the gym. "3, 2, 1, beep."

(gdi "beep")
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei   Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:21 am

Vei observed Joey doing his rounds. Joey moonwalked his way out of the gym while letting Vei continue to observe "him" carrying out the beep test. "Seeya, teach," Joey said to himself while looking back in the other direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei   Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Magical Sport/Physical Education { taught by Vei
Page 1 of 1