Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brews and Potions, Club & Bar

Go down 
+4
Gozeppelin
Sakkaku Yume
Simply.michellex
lapin-chan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

Brews and Potions, Club & Bar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:05 pm

"Classmates?" Fuko blinked. "Oh~" She rubbed her head, she had went back to her usual friendly self. "Hehe~ I dont have any.. YET." Fuko grinned and pulled her backpack straps. "I think I'll just walk back to my dorm, and wait for Tia."
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:06 pm

"I...see." Nodding understandably, she asks without any emotion whatsoever. "Want me to walk back with you, or will you be fine?"
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:21 pm

"Ah, can you walk back with me? ..Please?" Fuko asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:26 pm

Nodding, she begins to walk away from the party towards the school. (Continue this chat on Female Dorm hallway)
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:31 pm

"Guess I'll go home now," Joey said. "Don't want people thinking I'm a child predator who gets highschool girls drunk. Shit, I'm gonna have to set up a tent tonight since I still can't find a new AC unit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Jun walked in. He sulked. He was just slapped by a child. "Bartender, hit me it a cold sprite."
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:33 pm

Tokyo, deep in her thoughts was startled by a sudden order. "Oh, yes, of course," she nods and took a glass cup. She quickly poured some sprite in clumsily and added some ice. "Here you go," she said, setting down the glass on the counter. She sat back down, in deep thoughts.
Back to top Go down
https://magic-cram-academy.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:35 pm

"Thanks. Hey... You look really familiar. My name's Hideki Jun." Jun took the cold sprite but grabbed the bartender's hand. He looked at her for a moment but forgot completely.
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:44 pm

Tokyo blinked for a while and shook her head, she quickly went back to her goofy manner. "Hello hello! The name's Tokyo, ahem your headmaster," she flicked her hair back, grinning. "So, what are you doing here, in this fine evening?"
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:20 pm

(I really shouldn't be interupting but.. FUKO DID NOTHING! OKAY? OKAY! \(O3O)/ *POOF*)
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:25 pm

( LOL )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:10 pm

Vei laughed light heartedly at the events happening. She nodded to Miko, reassuring her that she was fine and not intoxicated, just feeling slightly, fun. The brunette man who was talking to her and himself caused her grin to widen. "Heh! Dude, you look older than all of the teachers here! Hic." She had the hiccups. "'Scuse me, hic, and thank you." She said as she clumsily took the Shiner and began to sip on it.
Vei watched as more people came, she was surprised as the numbers continued to roll in, she felt like introducing herself later, so she hung by the counter with Tokyo. She was surprised when she saw a nine-year old girl. Vei looked back at the brunette man, laughing like a hyena.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:23 pm

(flashback to before when Joey leaves the bar)

"You make me sound like an old-timer. But yeah, I'm what you call a professional student. Or at least that's what I would have liked to have been called. I'm just uh... one of those less diligent seniors if you catch my meaning," Joey said with cold sweat. Joey followed up by posing like Freddie Mercury and saying "But enough about that. You come in here all out of breath and get drunk off one or two drinks? What the Hell happened to you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:37 pm

{ In that flashback
"I got lost." She replied wearing a sheepish grin. "And I'm not, hic, drunk." She added, she had to get rid of her hiccups soon, they weren't helping her prove her point. "I'm just happy, hic." she reasoned, still smirking. "Oh, I didn't catch you name yet ma' 'bra, I'm Vei, part time teacher here." She introduced herself confidently. "Hey, they're gone!" She exclaimed happily, referring to her hiccups.

Last edited by Vei on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:45 pm

"Vei?" Miko was worried. Miko didn't drink any alcoholic drinks but she was still worried for her friend. "Vei, I'm gonna go back to the dorm. You coming?" Miko was tired.
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/SimplexM

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:51 pm

Vei turned to Miko, she was about to reject her offer because she was having fun. But she tried to map her way back in her head, but literally nothing came up, so she decided not to run another 3 laps around the school. Vei nodded at Miko, following after her. "Man, I need a shower, I worked up a whole lot of sweat while runnin'" She complained to Miko, watching her back as they exited.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:54 pm

"Oh, looks like twin-tails is callin' for ya. I'm Joey Singer. Try not to trip on the way home," Joey said as he waved her goodbye while standing in a weird way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:57 pm

Before she left, she turned to Joey with a grin. "Your name is so country." She mocked playfully, laughing loudly and waving as she exited the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:05 pm

Miko smiled. She knew how to get back but she hated being alone。 As she stepped out of the bar, she shivered. she didn't know what was out there. "Vei! Let's go!" Miko called out.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:22 pm

"Country, eh? Didn't even mention my belt and cowboy boots." Joey said to himself while finishing his last sip of the Shiner he got earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:23 pm

"Coming!" Vei called back, running to Miko's side before linking arms with her, smiling happily. "C'mon, your highness, I will protect ya'" she said dramatically and playfully, laughing and giggling.
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:00 pm

Miko sighed with relief, "Thank You! I will be in your hands!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:26 pm

Jun jumped of nowhere and said, "it's nice to finally meet you, pink-haired girl. My name is Hideki Jun." Jun kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:45 pm

After Jun had kissed her, Miko blushed then realized that he was a stranger. She began to bawl, "Veiiiiii.....h-he kissed me." She got serious all of a sudden and flames shot out at the palm of her hands and start to fight. "HOW DARE YOU KISS ME ON MY CHEEK! YOU WILL REGRET THE DAY YOU MET ME!" Miko finally got lucky and punched Jun right in the chest. "Hmf! My name is Suzuki Miko." Miko said haughtily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:00 am

Vei was also taken my surprised when Jun's face neared Miko's. She was speechless and wasn't sure what would happen but was also taken back when flames shot out of Miko's hands and punched Jun. "Let's go, Miko." She said, linking arms with her again and dragging her away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brews and Potions, Club & Bar   Brews and Potions, Club & Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Brews and Potions, Club & Bar
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next