Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Post

Go down 
+7
Simply.michellex
Yoshi
Rena
Shinibi
LisaFiction
Gozeppelin
lapin-chan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Training Post - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:33 pm

"NO IM SERIOUS! The pink haired girl with blue eyes saw Joey naked and held her breath under water and its been 10 minutes and she hasn't come back up to the surface" Jun explained. He was so frustrated that the girls didn't believe him. He just yelled out,"Fine let her die! But it'll be your fault because her friends didn't believe someone and didn't want to save her." Jun ran off to help the girl, once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:43 pm

Vei watched Jun run off, pink hair and blue eyes? Miko? She thought. Though she didn't trust Jun, and decided to ignore him, she turned back to Tokyo and smiles. "People with strong abilities are usually only limited to one main element." She said, "Like me, for example. My only ability is electricity. You're lucky to know how to generate more than one element." Vei reassured, confident in her words. "Plus you're a witch, so you can do heaps of other spells if you had those books people have in the movies." She joked, laughing light heartedly.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:57 pm

Joey happened to pass by and replied "Who's a pervert? I just happened to forget that I was naked and ended up going in the wrong direction. I zone out a lot. Not my fault that I'm unbelievably sexy." He then turned his head toward Vei and said "Oh, you're that breathless girl who can't hold her alcohol. Did you manage to make it home okay?"
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:03 am

Tokyo laughed at what Joey had said. "Sure," she said with a pint of sarcasm.
"Really? I'm not really into spell books and textbooks, never looked into it," she replied to Vei. Tokyo tapped her chin and thought about visiting the library for it. "How am I suppose to know which books to get?" She asked. "I want to check out the books in the library,"
Back to top Go down
https://magic-cram-academy.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:08 am

How do people pop out of nowhere so suddenly, she thought as she noticed Joey's sudden existence. "I got home alright, thank you very much Cowboy McElvis." She mocked playfully, laughing afterwards. She thought about Tokyo's question, she wasn't a witch so she didn't know much about them. "There should be a witchcraft section, they won't give you the advanced spell books though, I think you need an identification for that because you know, can't have a kid turning the world upside down."
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:13 am

"McElvis? I don't see any cowboys. Man, I must hhave missed him. Anyhoo, looks like you're fine. I'm gonna head home before some instructor forces me to do stuff after seeing me here. Seeya... ummm, sorry who were you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:27 am

She laughed at Joey's sarcasm. "It's Vei, get it right boy." She replied with a wide grin while waving goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:30 am

"Little weird tio be called boy for somebody who's about five years young er than me, but whatever floats your boat. Peace out, Vei." Joey replied as he left the place he would usually never go to voluntarily.
Back to top Go down
LisaFiction
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
LisaFiction

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:35 am

Akio had finally found his was to the training post. He was in a good mood as he walked across the field heading for the dummies. Training Post - Page 2 2979756044
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:36 pm

Tokyo skipped out to the training post, carefully holding her dagger. She waited for the others from her class to show up. Staring at the dummy, she sets down the dagger and tried forming a ball of fire again, like how Vei instructed. It grew until its the size of her head, she quickly threw it at the dummy before she looses focus. A cloud puffed up, "6" it read. Tokyo grinned happily and skipped around the dummy. Training Post - Page 2 3138446147
Back to top Go down
Shinibi
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Shinibi

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:03 pm

Jeikun walks in swinging his sword from side to the other " nice fire ball " he says to Tokyo and swings his sword towards the dummys senting a ice attack damaging a row of them. After the smoke disappears the number 5 pops up " my ice attacks arent that good after all" he says with a sad tone in his voice
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:06 pm

Tokyo jumped. "I thought you were inside when I threw that fireball," she looked at him, startled and embarrassed. "I'm sure you can do so much better than me," Tokyo mumbled as the sparks that formed around her when she created her ball, glowed sadly.
Back to top Go down
Shinibi
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Shinibi

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:17 pm

Jeikun looks at her " Power isnt something you can easily controll , if you have a purpose itll come to you " he says with a smile
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:19 pm

Tokyo shook her head. "I don't think it'll ever come to me, my abilities are only here so I can survive," she said.
Back to top Go down
Shinibi
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Shinibi

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:24 pm

" to be strong so you can survive , its something i depend my live on. Back before i came to Magic cram , the days werent so easy you know?" Jeikun looks at her and smiles " i should take you out to the woods one day and let you have a experience , its a great pratice to you too for your abiltys"
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:28 pm

Joey immediately turned his attention to Tokyo. "Good answer! Purpose is an illusion. It's an institutionalized way of telling somebody how to live their lives. That is of course, unless you carve your own "purpose". But still, the concept that you were born to do something is a bullshit lie. We're just here because we are. So here's a better answer. Do what you feel like doing. That's what it comes down to. All you have to do after that is just add the bells and whistles of necessities, compromise, and consequence."
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:31 pm

Tokyo laughed. "Ohoho, I have plenty of experience in the woods alright. I got two of my elements there. Fire and earth," she smirked. Hearing Joey, she turned to look at him.
"That speech, was beautiful." Training Post - Page 2 4227187914
Back to top Go down
Shinibi
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Shinibi

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:36 pm

Jeikun smiles at them then looks forward " as long as we have 2 fine legs all we can do is keep on walking forward , we cant turn back" he says and he swing his sword towards the dummys again. The number 5 showed up again
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:43 pm

"Well, what are you going to teach us? And do I have to call you Mr. Nori or something in this class?" Tokyo asked, looking up at Jeikun. She felt a bit intimidated now that she realized that she was with two guys that are three times taller than her.
Back to top Go down
Shinibi
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Shinibi

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:53 pm

"uhhh , i dont like being called like that im not that old y'know Jeikun is fine in this case " He points at her dagger " Well imma first have to teach you how to use the thing right?"
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:08 pm

Tokyo nodded. "Mhm, I don't know how to handle sharp things.. I never used a dagger or knife before, actually. Just letting you know," she picked up the dagger again, carefully.
Back to top Go down
Shinibi
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Shinibi

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:13 pm

Jeikun holds his sword in front of her " Holding a blade is simple , the center of the handle is what you look for , a spot where you can move it without any trouble" He puts his sword back onto his back and picks up Tokyo's hand and moves it in a position holding the blade " A Blade can be used in many way , If you mix it in with your abiltys it will grow strong like the way i use my element with my sword "
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:18 pm

"Hmm.. I see.. Now, how am I suppose to mix my abilities with this?" She asked, staring at the dagger she was holding.
Back to top Go down
Shinibi
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Shinibi

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:21 pm

" you know how you made that fire ball?: Jeikun ask her curiously. " try doing that but focus on the dagger, imagin it bursting in flames. Dont worry that the dagger will melt the bronze i use to craft my weapons are strong"
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:25 pm

Tokyo nodded and gripped tight on her dagger. She closed her eyes and the sparks that were surrounding her, sizzled away. After a while, she felt her palms getting hot and opened one of her eyes. The dagger was only glowing red. She walked up to the dummy and poked it with her dagger. "1" the cloud read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Post   Training Post - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Training Post
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic Cram Academy :: ACADEMY GROUNDS :: Outside the Academy-
Jump to: