Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Library

Go down 
+7
Simply.michellex
LisaFiction
Maribelle.
Rena
Sakkaku Yume
kittenofebil
lapin-chan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

The Library - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:12 pm

Levi entered the huge library. It was one of the few places she had wanted to explore. As she walked between the two shelves, her horn caught a book that was stuck out of the bookshelf. Before she can react, the books crashed onto the floor, and she was left looking down at the pile of books.
Back to top Go down
LisaFiction
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
LisaFiction

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:35 am

Misa

She heard books drop on the floor and she looked over at a girl with horns. "Let me help you," Misa said with a smile and bend down to gather the books.
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:54 am

Smiles. "Thank you very much." Bends down and also picks up books. "I'm Levi, a new student."
Back to top Go down
LisaFiction
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
LisaFiction

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:11 am

Misa

She put the books back in the right places on the shelves. "Nice to meet you Levi. My name is Misa." She smiled at her and held out her hand. "But you can call me Misa-chan."
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:15 am

Takes the hand and smiles, "OK."
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:05 am

Upon picking up all all the books, she leaves Misa-chan behind and search the spells and curses books. There must be something on the subject...
Back to top Go down
LisaFiction
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
LisaFiction

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:58 am

Misa

She looked after the girl before she turned around and went in between the huge rows of books. It seemed as if there was an endless amount.
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat May 04, 2013 6:36 am

HIMEKA

Himeka walked into the library, with a puzzled face. "..Eh? This isn't the female dorm.." She looked around. "Hm..? Isn't this the library?" Abit lost now, she stared intensely at the map she was holding, then she turned it, it must have been upside down. "Oh~! Ehe.. Woopsie." She put it back into her bag, and clasped her hands. "Okay, I'll read a few books before I go back." Himeka started to look at the books on the shelf.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Library
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic Cram Academy :: ACADEMY GROUNDS :: Not Class-Related-
Jump to: