Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magic cram - Corpse party: Delirium

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

Magic cram - Corpse party: Delirium Empty
PostSubject: Magic cram - Corpse party: Delirium   Magic cram - Corpse party: Delirium Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:35 am

Haii everymao, I was planning on writing a long corpse party fanfic but based on magic cram instead. It will be a side story, and not to be mean or anything, but everyone WILL die. Like I said, not because of hate or anything like that, I want it to be a fan fic that actually links to the original corpse party. None of the characters from the original blood: covered will be included, but, this will be set in a time before (or after, not decided yet) what happened in the first corpse party game.

The reason why everyone will die is because the only people that had survived and will only ever survive are those included in blood covered. Because of the ending, the school is still there, Sachiko may not be but yuki and the other ghosts are, therefore the curse is everlasting. (Unless they decide to be pooplords and choose to end the school in the next game v-v ).

Either way, if you want to be included, you’re going to have to deal with the fact that your character does. Die. Even mine dies. So, not to disappoint anyone that wants to be in it, if you want your character to be involved fill out the form below:

Name of character:
How do you want your character to act (example, be yandere or totally scared or confident etc):
How would you like your character to die (do not make this over complicated):
If you have a little story idea for the character (again, not complicated because I will have to change things and I don’t want to disappoint):

If anyone else you know is joining, discuss with them and tell me if you want them to be paired up in the academy or 3 people, but no more than four.

And yeah o3o Also, in case you didn’t read the topics title, the name of the fanfic is going to be called corpse party: delirium and it will be posted on fanfiction.net

That is all Magic cram - Corpse party: Delirium 4227187914

EDIT: I also forgot to mention, I will only be taking around 10 characters max.

CHARACTERS CURRENTLY INVOLVED -

1. Sakkaku Yume
2. Levi Gokaoni
3. Fuko Kimoe
4. Rena Amane

EDIT EDIT (so many edits Q_Q) : What happens in the fanfic is totally a fan written project, so it never happens magic-cram wise.

Last edited by Sakkaku Yume on Sun May 05, 2013 4:48 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: Magic cram - Corpse party: Delirium   Magic cram - Corpse party: Delirium Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:16 am

Name of character: Levi Gokaoni
How she acts: Calm, except from when she sees a corpse. When she sees a corpse she tends to freak out.
How will she die: A very long fall.
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: Magic cram - Corpse party: Delirium   Magic cram - Corpse party: Delirium Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:25 pm

Name of character: Fuko Kimoe
How she acts: Confident, -insert Fuko skipping and humming around the school LOL- when seeing corpse 100% Frightend, (obviously freaking out, I mean come on her AGE xD). She won't get afraid if the ghost somewhat has a normal appearance. (Tricked like Mayu ;A;)
How she will die: Fooled by a 'friendly ghost' and get killed. Getting stabbed when not looking, etc.

(I don't mind who I pair with ^u^)

Last edited by Azylint on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: Magic cram - Corpse party: Delirium   Magic cram - Corpse party: Delirium Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:33 pm

Levi and Fuko should totally pair up! They're so similar! XD
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: Magic cram - Corpse party: Delirium   Magic cram - Corpse party: Delirium Icon_minitime1Wed May 01, 2013 2:47 pm

hmm, maybe yes LOL
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Magic cram - Corpse party: Delirium   Magic cram - Corpse party: Delirium Icon_minitime1Sat May 04, 2013 11:40 pm

Name of character: Rena Amane
How do you want your character to act: Acts like it's a big bother, saying things like "ugh, here we go again.." etc. She's not scared, just can't be bothered, and when she gets into fighting them, she goes complete sadist yandere freak on them. (idk if they fight the corpses in corpse party or not, so.,.. ^^; )
How would you like your character to die: Stabbed in the neck and then the blade dragged down her neck/throat, slitting it completely open. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mimimousey
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: Magic cram - Corpse party: Delirium   Magic cram - Corpse party: Delirium Icon_minitime1Fri May 24, 2013 3:56 pm

^ holy banaynay OAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic cram - Corpse party: Delirium   Magic cram - Corpse party: Delirium Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Magic cram - Corpse party: Delirium
Page 1 of 1