Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June] Empty
PostSubject: Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June]   Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June] Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:32 pm

This is Conjuration, where you'll be learning magical theory, history, and summoning methodology. The class will be taught by Professor Sunny June. Please be respectful and diligent.
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June]   Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June] Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:35 pm

Knocks on door, then enters. "Excuse me? Is this Conjuration?"
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June]   Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June] Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:37 pm

"Why yes it is, young lady. please, have a seat. What's your name?" Sunny replied with a faint smile.
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June]   Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June] Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:38 pm

"I'm Levi." Smiles back, before going to a seat at the front. I'll try not to mess up, like I did in Astrology...
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June]   Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June] Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:54 pm

(Will now be typing in present-tense)

S: "Very pleased to meet you, Levi. I look forward to working with you this semester."

Joey walks in and takes his seat, not even caring that Levi is in almost all his classes now. He takes one good look at Sunny. he pauses, trying to think, but can't make out anything concrete. Sunny gives Joey a smile.

S: "Why hello there. Are you here for conjuration?"
J: "...Huh? Um, yes... I mean yes ma'am! My name is Joey Singer. Very pleased to meet you, Professor!"
S: "....Likewise, Mr. Singer, I think it was?"
J: 'Yes ma'am, but how did you know that I was-"
S: "Oh the administration told me about a newly-enrolled red-haired student with special circumstances catching up. Is there accommodations you need me to make before we begin?"
J: "None, ma'am."
S: "Well, that's good then. Please have a seat."
J: "Thank you, Professor."
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June]   Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June] Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:59 pm

Notices Joey, then decides to ignore him. No Art class crap, either. I don't want that teacher to be angry with me.
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June]   Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June] Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:06 pm

Miko walked passed a new class and stopped. She wanted to take a look so, she turned around. She walked into the class. "Hello?" She spotted two people there.
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/SimplexM
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June]   Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June] Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:54 pm

Sunny: "Why Hello there, young lady. Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June]   Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June] Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:08 pm

Miko looked up, "uhh. My name is Suzuki Miko. Nice to meet you...Uhhh. Ms. ?"
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June]   Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June] Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:32 pm

Sunny: "You may call me Professor June. It's very nice to meet you as well, Miko. If you can have a seat there behind Joey, that would be wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June]   Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June] Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:52 pm

Miko nodded in agreement. "Okay." After some time, Miko started to squirmed. She raised her hand and asked, "When will class start?"
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June]   Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June] Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:42 pm

Turns awkwardly towards the girl, "It should start soon." Smiles and leans across the aisle, offering her hand. "I'm Levi Gokaoni, and this anti-social guy is Joey, though you've probably heard of him."
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June]   Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June] Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Miko nodded. "Yeah! I have! Umm.. Nice to meet you, too! My name is Suzuki Miko." Miko was curious about Levi's appearance.

Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June] Tumblr_mg86bjt20h1r2fokuo1_500
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June]   Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June] Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:13 am

Blinks a bit, as she sees the girls gaze going towards her horns. Flusters and quickly turns back to the front. "Nice to meet you, Miko." She mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June]   Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June] Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:47 pm

"Ahh...Sorry...for staring..." Miko apologized. "Thank you. I hope we can be good friends." She stared at the floor in embarrassment..
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June]   Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June] Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:02 pm

Glances over her shoulder, then grins. "Don't worry about it, I'm sure we'll get along well."
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June]   Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June] Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:33 pm

Miko nodded in agreement. "Mmhmm!"
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June]   Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June] Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:22 pm

Grabs a notebook from her bag, (Did I mention she has a bag?) and puts class name on the front, before looking up at the teacher, ready for class to begin.
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June]   Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June] Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:07 pm

Miko gazed at Levi's determination to learn and admired it.
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June]   Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June] Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:13 pm

(Determination... Or impatience? XD)
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June]   Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June] Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:16 pm

(LMAOO! Determination. Haha)
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June]   Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June] Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:57 pm

Joey: -Opens laptop and digital recorder-
Sunny: "All right class, if everybody is ready to begin, let's start with some basic definitions."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Evocation: The act of calling forth a spirit, deity, demon, or any other supernatural entity from a a different location, plane, or from within oneself.

Magic Circle: A circle or sphere marked on a surface to direct spiritual energies within a closed space for the purpose of executing a magical event.

Tribute: An offering in exchange for a desired outcome.

Contract: A set of conditions one party agrees to in exchange for the another's services.

Ritual: A sequence of actions in order to advance an event(s).

Chant: A rhythmic sequence of words or sounds used to direct and maintain inner energies.
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June]   Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June] Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:54 pm

Miko wrote everything down in a heart beat. She looked back up at Professor June after she finished speaking.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June]   Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June] Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Sunny: "Did you have any questions, Miko?"
Back to top Go down
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

PostSubject: Re: Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June]   Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June] Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:27 pm

Lazily scrawls notes into notebook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June]   Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Conjuration [Prof. Sunny June]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic Cram Academy :: ACADEMY GROUNDS :: Classes and Courses-
Jump to: