Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

;kurosaki's reading corner (=^・ェ・^=)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

;kurosaki's reading corner (=^・ェ・^=) Empty
PostSubject: ;kurosaki's reading corner (=^・ェ・^=)   ;kurosaki's reading corner (=^・ェ・^=) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:05 pm

;kurosaki's reading corner (=^・ェ・^=) 1854844a0pq27r4ib

Welcome to my reading corner, nya.
I will be writing many romance stories or novels, feel free to look around.
I will also be accepting literature commissions and maybe requests if I like what you want me to write about.
Please enjoy your stay.

;kurosaki's reading corner (=^・ェ・^=) 738151yrhw8jw1in
commission information}
;one chapter will each have four or five pages(around 1700 words, maybe more or less). Each chapter will cost 50 trinkets.

;i am flexible with a lot of genres, romance is my specialty. Although, I'm not that great with a few such as mystery, science-fiction, politics, history, etc(I'll still try to if you want). I will tell you if I can't do the genre you want me to do.

;i can only do certain fandoms. Homestuck, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Sand Chronicles and Dengeki Daisy. If your fandom isn't lsited here, ask me anyway because I might know whatever you're asking for.

;one page will cost 10 trinkets.

;i won't do poems or song lyrics.

extra notes} If you want me to use a OC(original character), make sure their biography is detailed. Include a image of them if you can, if not, describe them as detailed as possible.
If you have any questions, please ask. (I will be writing in Kurosaki's writing style, just letting you know.)

;kurosaki's reading corner (=^・ェ・^=) 738151yrhw8jw1in
My Books:
in love with a robot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://magic-cram-academy.rpg-board.net
schmuggle
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
schmuggle

;kurosaki's reading corner (=^・ェ・^=) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ;kurosaki's reading corner (=^・ェ・^=)   ;kurosaki's reading corner (=^・ェ・^=) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:22 am

(That book sounds so cute. ^^)
Back to top Go down

;kurosaki's reading corner (=^・ェ・^=)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic Cram Academy :: MARKETPLACE :: Literature-
Jump to: