Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sakura Park

Go down 
+10
Shinibi
Rena
Maribelle.
Yoshi
Gozeppelin
LisaFiction
Azylint
Sakkaku Yume
Simply.michellex
lapin-chan
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

Sakura Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:34 pm

Miko smiled. Akio walked over to the bench. Miko was worried. "Do you mind if I ask him what's wrong??" Miko asked Fuko.
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/SimplexM

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:37 pm

Jun walked into the park and there were people in the park already. There was a guy around my age on the bench. There was a pink-haired girl with bright blue eyes comforting a kid. Jun secretly climbed into a tree and started to eavesdrop like always.
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:49 pm

"Eh? Why would you-" Fuko sighed "Go ahead~ If it was my fault, tell him im sorry.." She looked to her left. 'Even though, I wouldn't get what I did, if that was the case.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:52 pm

The small, frail child look sad and lonely. I jumped down from the tree and kissed the child's hand, "My name is Hideki Jun. Let's leave them alone shall we? I would like us to become good friends." Sakura Park - Page 2 3036885532 Jun turned to give the other girl beside him, a wink

Last edited by XeroShadowerz on Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:56 pm

The strange student jumped out of a tree and Miko screamed. He talked to Fuko and gave Miko a wink. Miko smiled at him and thanked him. She walked over to Akio. "Hey, you ok?" Miko sat down next to him and looked at him. He looked sad.

Last edited by Simply.michellex on Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/SimplexM
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:59 pm

"Wha- ... Sakura Park - Page 2 1480031264" Fuko slapped him and used her abililty to teleport away. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! You can't just randomly POOF and go 'Ohey, my name is bla bla bla, lets become good friends' NO. I don't make friends like that!" Fuko was ultra mad now, and she couldn't hold in her rage. "You.. PEDO! HENTAI, BAKA!" She randomly started yelling out unnecessary names.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:02 pm

Sakura Park - Page 2 1280803525 What the hell? Jun was so pissed. That little girl just slapped him it the face. He was never struck before. He was determined to find her and he ran off.
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:11 pm

Fuko gave out a big sigh.
"I dont even want to remind myself how many people have bugged me like that before." Fuko shrugged and grinned.
"Least that weirdo is gone now, I'll go find that silver-haired girl!"
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:48 pm

Yoshitaro enters the park, stands at entrance and looks around, the park looks quite silent and pretty. "Looks like nice place to take nap or relax". Still there were plenty of people spending their time here so better to find place where i could take a nap when i have free time.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:51 pm

Making her way to the entrance of the park, she looks back wondering if fuko is okay after that fall. From her lack of concentration from where she is walking, she bumps into the tall figure, therefore making her illusion of her being invisible to fade away.
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:54 pm

(I'm psml. uwu )
Back to top Go down
https://magic-cram-academy.rpg-board.net
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:54 pm

( SHOOSH YOU Sakura Park - Page 2 1639566534 )
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:05 pm

(.. Sakura Park - Page 2 3483771083)
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:05 pm

Someone unexpectedly ran into him. Quickly,he grabbed the person not to lose balance.For a moment he saw a young girl and after a while his hands only consisted of air, "interesting", he thought. He felt so stupid he left the air holding hands and staring into nothingness. ( Sakura Park - Page 2 928321723 )
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:08 pm

Suddenly goes cherry red, not only from the fact that she had actually worried about Fuko, but by the fact that she had bumped into a guy with long hair in the process of spacing out. With no time to think of a reaction, she uses her levitation to throw a branch at his head, and hides behind a tree while she has the chance.
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:24 pm

"Hmm.. Did she go back to her room?" Fuko looked around. "Ah, there she is!" Fuko started running again, and this time hoping she wouldn't trip, and cause a comotion again. "Silver-haired girl!" Fuko called out very loudly while waving her arm up and down.
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:28 pm

"Egeeh?!" Turning around sharply, she notices Fuko running in her direction. She gulps to herself and is completely stunned. Sakura Park - Page 2 1280803525
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:28 pm

Was way too surprised to avoid branch and get directly hit Sakura Park - Page 2 4111639970 covers his face because of the pain. Wow this place is strange after all... i'd better not stand at entrance anymore, who knows what more could happen if i stay here for longer. Made his way to closest tree, lays under it and closes his eyes. Trying to remember face of the girl that ran into him few minutes ago before taking nap.
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:39 pm

"Hi again, Person!" Fuko grinned, she was abit out of breathe (Even though, she could have just teleported >.>) "You seemed to be hiding from someone.. Who you hiding from?"
Then she noticed her glance a boy.. Who had very long hair. "Ah! Do you want to speak with him? No worries, I'll go fetch him!"
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:42 pm

Sakura Park - Page 2 609716383 Grabbing her shoulder. "That won't be needed, ahahahahahaahhahaah ^^;"
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:46 pm

"Eh?" Fuko blinked confused "Why? You want to speak to him don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Sakkaku Yume
Expert Role Player
Expert Role Player
Sakkaku Yume

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:04 pm

"Of course i don't-" Sigh, gives up on convincing her. "Just, what do you want..." Sakura Park - Page 2 1761726625

(Me, Fuko and Yoshi are going to sleep for the night, so we won't respond till tomorrow. Seeya! )
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:38 pm

"Those bees did not seem all too happy with me. Perhaps sending a jolt into the tree wasn't the brightest idea. I got stung about seven times. The fifth was on purpose because God knows what would have happened if I had only gotten stung four times. After that, seven just seemed like the natural number to aim for." Joey then noticed the albino bespectacled girl standing in front of him, seemingly a little weirded out by his monologue. He then proceeded to say "Oh, you're that ghost girl that's allergic to tasty stuff. How many run-ins has that been now... four? OH FUCKFARTS, NOT FOUR. I gotta run now before I get cursed. Let's meet again sometime just in case!" He then dashed away after dropping what looked like to be a broken beehive.

Last edited by Gozeppelin on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:30 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:19 pm

Jun went to the park to play a prank. He climbed a tree and looked down. It was the oink-haired girl and the guy who looked the same age as me. Miko seemed to talk to him a lot, but what made the guy so attractive. He decided to see for himself. "Oree noei Sobieski" muttered Jun and he turned into a fire spirit. He head for the pink haired girl at full speed. If Akio didn't protect her she would get seriously hurt.
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:11 am

(Back, but this gonna be one of the only things I post today LOL, going shopping mushy be happy)
"Eh?' Fuko forgot for a few seconds, and then she remembered. "Oh, I want to make friends with you!" Her eyes glistened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sakura Park
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next