Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sakura Park

Go down 
+10
Shinibi
Rena
Maribelle.
Yoshi
Gozeppelin
LisaFiction
Azylint
Sakkaku Yume
Simply.michellex
lapin-chan
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

Sakura Park - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:38 am

"I didn't even know I had a desk. I was in the relaxer chair enjoying crackers. Well since you don't want to be called bird girl, what should I call you?" Joey responded.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:44 am

Rena frowned. "Whatever. You can call me Rena." She answered.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mimimousey
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:50 am

"Oh, okay then Rena. What should I call the bird?" Joey said as he was holding out a cracker topped with strawberry jam.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:55 am

Falcor flew toward the cracker and snatched it out of Joey's hand. "Falcor's his name. Be careful, he bites people he doesn't trust." She said, though by the looks of things, Joey had already gained Falcor's trust with the excessive crackers he had been feeding him.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:06 am

"Oh. Well then nice to meet you, Falcor. I'm Joey, Joey Singer." Joey replied, while striking a Michael Jackson pose.

Sakura Park - Page 7 01788610

Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:11 am

Rena laughed at the interesting boy standing before her. "Well, your name certainly suits your pose." She said, grinning and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:14 am

"Doesn't it?"

Sakura Park - Page 7 Kgrhqj10

"But back to the subject at hand, did I miss anything major in class?"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:15 am

"It does indeed." She said, looking at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:35 am

"Oh wow. I guess I got both you and that ghost girl to laugh. Though between you and me, hers sounds a lot like a hyena's. It's pretty realistic, actually. But don't tell her I said that, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:36 am

Rena glared at Joey. "Hey, she's my ghost girl. Only I get to pick on her, got it? Though I have to agree with you there. I haven't heard her laugh, but I'd expect it to sound pretty scary." Rena said, chuckling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:40 am

"Pick on who? I tried to get her to teach it me, but she just got mad. I even did my peacock impression and tried to imitate her call in necromancy class. =3=" Joey replied with a sullen tone. "After that, she knocked me unconscious. Maybe she hit me because I didn't get it right?..."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:44 am

Rena laughed again. "Yeah, she's pretty uptight, I think she gets offended quite easily." She replied, frowning. "Yeah, I really don't know what's up with that one, though people say the same about me, too." She said, her tone softening.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:50 am

"She is? Last time I checked, she seemed to have made friends with a little girl with twin tails. To me, it seemed like she was almost kinda happy. And you don't really come off that way to me, either. Usually teachers just get pissed when I bring food or beach chairs into class," Joey said while sitting down next to the tree after popping another cracker crumb into Falcor's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:00 am

"Hm, well that's the first I've heard of it. She acted as if she had never had friends, or even wanted any." Rena said, realizing that she had just described herself. "Well I don't care if you bring food, just don't make a big mess like other 'children' tend to do." She said, growing annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:03 am

"Well I AM a grown man, y'know?" Joey replied, reminded of the fact that he was held back twice and on the edge of academic probation. He then pulled out some more crackers and honey. "You want some, too?"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:17 am

"Okay, good then." Rena sighed, looking at the crackers. "Yeah sure, why not?" She said, grabbing the crackers out of his hand. "You sure do like these things, don'cha?"
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:23 am

"Yeah, but what I really like is gooey stuff like jam, jelly, and honey," Joey replied. "How 'bout you? Any favorite foods?"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:48 am

She narrowed her eyes. "I don't care what I eat, I'll take what I can get." She snapped.
Back to top Go down
Gozeppelin
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Gozeppelin

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:51 am

Confused at her outburst but not wanting to prode, Joey replied "well alright, then. Help yourself. *much* Maybe I'll bring some honey cakes next time if Yotaro decides to make them."
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:59 am

Fuko sighed. "Sakku-chan isn't here.." She walked over to a bench, and lay down. "Guess, I'll wait for her then~"
And then she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Admin
Admin
Rena

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:01 am

She sighed. "Honey cakes sound good. Anyhow, I best be leaving. It's starting to get dark, and I have a patrol scheduled for the front of the Northern Woods. See you 'round." She said, walking away effortlessly.
Back to top Go down
kittenofebil
Novice Role Player
Novice Role Player
kittenofebil

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:24 am

*I happily walked through the park, enjoying this nice weather. As I walk down the sidewalk I notice a young girl sleeping on the bench* Um...Miss your gonna catch a cold. *I poked her nose*
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:28 am

"GEH!" Fuko woke up and stood guard. "WHO, WHAT-" She looked at the guy standing before her, and calmed down a tiny bit.
"Oh, it's just a student." Fuko sighed
Back to top Go down
kittenofebil
Novice Role Player
Novice Role Player
kittenofebil

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:38 am

Er....Yeah and you fell asleep on a bench, very unhealthy might I add. *I sat on the ground, yawning*
Back to top Go down
Azylint
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Azylint

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:55 am

"Eh~? Why is it unhealthy?" Fuko asked. She examined the boy sitting next to her. 'Sakura Park - Page 7 2736759035 Why is everybody here older than me, here?' (< *cough* thoughts)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Park   Sakura Park - Page 7 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sakura Park
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next