Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Male Dorm 4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

Male Dorm 4 Empty
PostSubject: Male Dorm 4   Male Dorm 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:53 pm

Dorm belongs to Haru and Shuuda
Back to top Go down
https://magic-cram-academy.rpg-board.net
DBinitiate
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
DBinitiate

Male Dorm 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Dorm 4   Male Dorm 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:59 pm

"Well... I guess this will be my room from today on... Not too shabby, I must add." I say to myself.
"Looks like I'm the first to arrive as well. Who else did they say had this room.... I think they said the name was Haru... Well, first come, first served!" and I proceed by picking a bed and unpacking.
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

Male Dorm 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Dorm 4   Male Dorm 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:51 pm

Haru groaned, He hated this part of coming the beginning of school. He turned the knob of the door that was unlocked and saw that someone was already here. Haru slowly crept into the room, trying not to let the other guy here. He slowly walked over to the bed and started to unpack like the other guy.
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/SimplexM
DBinitiate
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
DBinitiate

Male Dorm 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Dorm 4   Male Dorm 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:51 am

It didn't take too long to unpack, because I didn't have many bags and didn't really care where my belongings were as long as I knew where to find what I sought.
As soon as I finished I wanted to walk around the academy and get familiar with it. However, I saw someone else had entered the room while I was busy unpacking.
"Umm... Excuse me. Who are you?" I asked, but quickly realising I didn't give my own name I added: "My name is Shuuda."
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

Male Dorm 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Dorm 4   Male Dorm 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:50 pm

Haru was startled. He didn't realize that his roommate would catch him, sneaking in. "Haru." Was all he said and he stuck his hand out.
Back to top Go down
DBinitiate
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
DBinitiate

Male Dorm 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Dorm 4   Male Dorm 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:31 am

"Nice to meet you, Haru." I replied and gave him a firm handshake. I then notice his sword and say: "I see you wield a sword too. Would you care for a friendly match? Don't worry, I know of a way that we can't actually harm each other except through magic."
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

Male Dorm 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Dorm 4   Male Dorm 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:56 am

Haru shook his head, "N-no. I'm not that good. I need to practice."
Back to top Go down
DBinitiate
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
DBinitiate

Male Dorm 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Dorm 4   Male Dorm 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:04 am

"Well, you could see this match as practice... But if you really don't want..." I said somewhat disappointed, but then immediately brightened as I thought about my own skills: "Oh, I know! You're probably very good at magic then! Because... You know... Most people are either good at weapons or magic, but not both. So... What can you do with magic?"
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

Male Dorm 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Dorm 4   Male Dorm 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:32 pm

Haru said, "I prefer not to get into fights and I try to avoid people a lot. The only magic I can do is to teleport from one shadow to another to get away." he scratched his head and yawned.
Back to top Go down
DBinitiate
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
DBinitiate

Male Dorm 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Dorm 4   Male Dorm 4 Icon_minitime1Wed May 01, 2013 5:46 pm

"Well... I guess I got my hopes up too much... Then again, one wouldn't come to an academy if he had nothing to learn, would he?" After a short pause, I continue: "I can't do a lot with magic... All I'm capable of is shooting energy from my hand, like this." and I release a pale blue orb from the palm of my hand which dissolves shortly after. "Aside from that I also know a single enchantment that makes weapons unable to cut or cause serious damage, but it can't be used during battle. It's what I use when I start a friendly duel with someone."
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

Male Dorm 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Dorm 4   Male Dorm 4 Icon_minitime1Wed May 01, 2013 10:06 pm

Haru nodded, understanding everything. “I'm sorry that I can't help but ask another guy." Haru suggested.
Back to top Go down
DBinitiate
Beginner Role Player
Beginner Role Player
DBinitiate

Male Dorm 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Dorm 4   Male Dorm 4 Icon_minitime1Wed May 08, 2013 8:28 am

I shrugged. "It's no problem. I have taught myself the most. Well, I am going to look around the place. Maybe practice a bit... See you later!" Just before I leave the room, I turn around and say: "By the way, if there's anything I should know about you that is relevant for sharing a room, please do tell me. I don't want to get nasty surprises, okay?" And with those words I leave the room to investigate the rest of the academy.
Back to top Go down
Simply.michellex
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
Simply.michellex

Male Dorm 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Dorm 4   Male Dorm 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 09, 2013 4:17 pm

Haru just waved goodbye and after the boy left, Haru realized that he didn't even know the boy's name. He shrugged and continued to unpack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Male Dorm 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Dorm 4   Male Dorm 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Male Dorm 4
Page 1 of 1