Magic Cram Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Magic Cram Academy! Any type or kind of role players are welcomed! That includes beginners. c:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

General Rules Empty
PostSubject: General Rules   General Rules Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:50 pm

1; Please STAY IN CHARACTER WHEN POSTING. Exceptions include the character creation and this post. Talk in brackets if you're not in character; {[(<|/ etc

2; You may cuss, but please not too much. LOL

3; No godmodding and mary-sues. If you don't know what that is, here's the definition on urban dictionary: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=god%20modding and http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Mary-Sue

4; Please respect our members of this group. u-u As for Rping, your character can act rude, if its their personality.

5; We would love it if you spend time creating your character, creativity is encouraged. C:

6; You can create only two character per ACCOUNT, if you want to re-make, sure! Just message one of the admins. Your Trinkets( our currency ) will be transferred to your new character, although your reputation in the academy will go back to square one. Meaning, you have to re-meet everyone stuff... Get what I mean?

7; Please try to use proper grammar when role playing. I will die if you type using abbreviations like "u" for you, "2" for to, "be4" for before, etc. I'm not saying typos or misspells are unacceptable, just... LEARN TO SPELL. Ahem. Sorry.
Also, please correct your grammar. ;3; We dun like that either.

8; Couples are allowed, but please keep it legit. Meaning, don't let two characters meet and fall in love in one night.

9; Try to be active, inactive members will be removed. (I'll only remove if you're not like active for months and probably isn't going to visit the site anymore unless there is a legit reason.)

10; We welcome any type of role playing, script form, paragraph, etc. But I mostly prefer paragraphs to have more details. Oh, one-liners are understandable, so don't worry.

11; Smut is allowed, but only in specified threads. If you feel uncomfortable role playing smut in public, you may move to private messaging until it's over.

12; If you are someone who is not comfortable with certain forms of excessive false violence, please know that there may be said things in certain role plays. You have been warned.

13; Keep in mind that inactivity will kick you out automatically unless you have a reasonable reason.

13; CAN NOT USE YOUR CHARACTER TO DIRECTLY INFLUENCE ANOTHER CHARACTER'S BEHAVIOR OR MOVEMENT.

15; CAN NOT CREATE NEW PLACES OR ITEMS WITHOUT FIRST CONSULTING AN ADMIN OR SUGGESTING IT IN THE 'SUGGESTION' SECTION.

16; Read ALL of the rules before asking and questions or doing anything. =A= That includes the school rules.

If you break one of the rules here, you will receive a strike, 5 strikes and you're out of the group. If you have any questions, just post down here and we'll try to get back at you as soon as possible. Thank you for reading! We appreciate it. C:

Last edited by lapin-chan on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://magic-cram-academy.rpg-board.net
LisaFiction
Advanced Role Player
Advanced Role Player
LisaFiction

General Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Rules   General Rules Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:12 am

Loool, I love rule nr. 3. More sites should use that! ;-)
Back to top Go down
lapin-chan
Admin
Admin
lapin-chan

General Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Rules   General Rules Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:57 am

LisaFiction wrote:
Loool, I love rule nr. 3. More sites should use that! ;-)
LOL, yeah I know right. I hate when people do that. uAu
Back to top Go down
https://magic-cram-academy.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

General Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Rules   General Rules Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

General Rules
Page 1 of 1